“The most efficient way to live reasonably is every morning to make a plan of one’s day and every night to examine the results obtained.”
Planergy is a great tool for organizing your time. An excellent overview of what you planned, what you have done, and what stays unscheduled is available to you at every moment.
How to use Planergy for self-management
These steps are only a recommendation, feel free to find your own way to use Planergy and let us to know about it.
- Create tasks and “eat elephant one bite at a time”
- Create a task for every problem you have, work you have to get done or idea you want to think of.
- Don’t worry, if you don’t know now when you want to work on that particular task. Priority is to have it created in order not to forgot it.
- Schedule your tasks
- Tasks, for which you know, when to work on them, simply drag and drop onto the timeline.
- Feel free to add some notes using your Apple Pencil
- If you can’t finish your task, you can simply reschedule it 🙂
- Mark your task as done
- Last and the most satisfying step. Well done!